Probably the hardest person to shop for is your teenage daughter, and you’re not the only one if you feel lost when it comes to getting her what you think she wants. Chances are, she probably thinks you don’t have a clue of what’s in or what’s not, so as harsh as this will sound, bare with me….She probably won’t like what you got her. She’ll pretend, and thank you because that’s what good daughters do – but this guide will help you show your daughter that not only do you know what’s new, but that you also know what’s next when it comes to fashion.
1. This is probably the best offer I’ve seen yet, I like to call it the “One for me-One for you” offer. Spend $35 on yourself, and you get a FREE 6 piece gift set, and I’m not talking dinky little trial sizes…Just use the code SHINETIME at check out, and get yours before everyone else starts learning about this offer.
2. You could never go wrong with a statement necklace, and although everyone loves Bauble Bar, I get mine from here and they are usually under $10 and the same quality…shhhh
3. This is probably the one item I have seen wish-listed over and over again. What it is, is mini Polaroid camera -yes, like back in our younger days lol! Apparently this little camera is making it’s way through social media, and of course we all want what we see someone else have. I personally thought it was going to be a $200 camera, but to my surprise, I found it for just $89.99 on Amazon, here. Not bad, right?
4. Frends Headphones-Although these aren’t Dr.Dre Beats Headphones, they are just as good, but look a lot cuter - and I’ce seen so many girls wearing them. . They are a little on the pricer side, but the trick is to get them at Nordstrom during their Half yearly sale that’s coming up. **If you would like me to send you a reminder of when the sale starts before it’s even announced to the public, fill out your email here:. If you still don’t want to spend that much, these are just as cute, and under $50!
5. Can you ever go wrong with a Michael Kors Watch? I didn’t think so….I can tell you right now, that if your daughter doesn’t have one yet, then she’s probably dying to add it to her wrist that’s probably already stacked with friendship bracelets. I’m pretty sure that Nordstrom will not be marking these down as part of their half yearly sale (Or at least they never did when I use to work for them). However, I did find a ton for under $200 on Amazon, here. If I do see them marked down at any other department stores, I will let you know via Twitter, as I’ll be updating and alerting everyone any sales/deals I come across leading up to Black Friday, so make sure to follow me @TheChicSt.
6. This is one that you may have not thought of, but I think that bedroom decor is a great gift to get your daughter for a few reasons. One being that we already know as a teenager, she’s probably spending all of her time in there, right? The second reason being that, this is the age she’s starting to become independent, and growing into her own skin. As parents, sometimes we should give them that feeling of them having their “own” space and give them that freedom I’m sure you probably sound insane, but it’s hard to explain. Just know that no matter what at the end of the day, she will always love you so need to have anxiety and freak out over what to get her – enjoy the holidays as a family while you can! Xoxo- O
Tomorrow: What to Get A Fashion Blogger as a Gift? …the list never ends lol!