17 THINGS A FASHION BLOGGER WON’T TELL YOU:
1. If I’m using the #nofilter hashtag, I’m probably lieing.
2. I took 257 selfies before I got one decent one.
3. If you comment on my photo stating nothing more than a link to your blog and that my followers should follow you instead, I probably will delete the comment, block you, and report you for spam.
4. If you think I’m sitting at front row fashion week, I’m probably in my bedroom, eating ice cream, in my underwear, surfing Pintrest.
5. Please don’t ask me to do a free post and then give me a deadline….
6. If I post a food pic of a bowl with raw kale and beets for breakfast, I’m probably eating Lucky Charms on the couch.
7. If you think I have a photographer following me around taking pictures of my “Outfit of the Day”, it’s probably my boyfriend….or mom….
8. If you think I’m shopping at Zara everyday, I’m probably on www.SheInside.com adding items to my cart.
9. If you think I do a do shoot every morning before work, I don’t. I probably took photos of 7 outfits over the weekend.
10. Facetune/Photoshop is our best friend.
11. If you ask me to shout you I won’t. (I mean, would you run up to someone in the grocery store and scream “TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT ME!!” and then run away??)
12. If you tell me that you love my Instagram feed and that someday you might share me to your 10,000 followers I probably….I don’t even know what to say to that one lol, but it has happened…..
13. Most of us don’t make 6-7 figures a year (but it is possible)
14. If I’m wearing a crop top but you can’t see my pants it’s probably because I’m still wearing pjs.
15. If I’m wearing a tutu and stilettos, I probably went home to change before going to Starbucks.
16. We didn’t start a fashion blog because of a modelling agency rejection……
17. We have feelings and insecurities too.